From:
Pat Mazza Vlamis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pat Mazza Vlamis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Mar 2006 18:11:27 -0500

We hope to travel to Greece this summer with my 8 year old daughter who has celiac. I would appreciate if anyone has an information regarding travel on Olympic airlines,  places to eat in Athens and on the island of Andros, specifically near the town of Batsi.  I would also appreciate if someone has a restaurant card written in Greek that clearly lists the restrictions of the GF diet.
I am also interested if anyone knows specific GF products available in Greece and what type of stores we could purchase GF products. On the island we will have the ability to cook while in Athens we will be in a hotel for a night or two.
thanks in advance and I will summarize.
Pat in CT