From:
Lynda Swink <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lynda Swink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 2008 18:00:48 -0600

The majority of you told me that Milky Way MILK Chocolate (MWMC) was
never GF.  Conversely, you also told me that Milky Way DARK
Chocolate (MWDarkC) WAS GF.

Not sure how I got the idea that the MWMC was ok to eat, but I did and
so did some of you.  The reason I never got poisoned much was because I
try not to eat candies that often, and most of the time I prefer the
MWDarkC.

Nonetheless, Many of you agreed that we should all remain diligent in
reading those labels!

Thanks to all who responded and cleared up my misconceptions on Milky
Way MILK Chocolate.

Happy GF New Year!

Lynda Swink