From:
Michelle Carrero <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michelle Carrero <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2007 16:17:59 -0700

Happy Celiac Month and don't forget that May 15 is National Chocolate
Chip Day.

Pamela's Products is once again a proud sponsor of the Making Tracks for
Celiac Walk to help raise funds for the University of Maryland's Center
for Celiac Disease Research. We have already sent thousands of cookies
and will send thousands more by the end of the month. Check our website
(www.pamelasproducts.com) at the end of the month for a full cookie
count.

For those of you in the Washington DC area, Pamela's Products is a major
sponsor of the NFCA Gluten Free Cooking Spree on May 4. We are very
excited to team up with the folks at the NFCA and the chefs who will be
participating. Find out how easy it is to bake gluten-free and how truly
delicious foods can be. Gluten-free is good enough to share!!

If you're in the Kingston/Poughkeepsie NY area on May 15th tune into
WKNY at 9:30am to the Warren Lawrence Show and listen to the interview
with Pamela's Products for National Chocolate Chip Day!!

How does a Celiac celebrate National Chocolate Chip Day? With the best
there is Pamela's Chunky Chocolate Chip Cookies, Dark Chocolate
Chocolate Chunk, Espresso Chocolate Chunk and more. Bake your own
cookies with Pamela's Incredible Chocolate Chunk Cookie Mix and enjoy
delicious gooey chocolate chip cookies fresh from your oven. For more
recipes check our website at www.pamelasproducts.com.