Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 2010 07:31:06 EDT

Summary of Celiac friendly restaurants in Naples Florida:

Look for Ruth's Chris, Outback, Bone Fish Grill, PF Changs. All of these
chains offer GF menus.

I went to Naples last month. You have 2 local fish restaurants that are
wonderful Randy's Fish Market, expect a LONG wait. We went at 4:45 thinking it
 would be empty, not so we waited almost a hour. They even sell GF products
at  the market. Swan River is also a local restaurant. I spoke to the chef
and he  has a good knowledge about celiac diet. If you like fried fish he
carries Bob's  Red Mill flour. Be sure to tell the waitress to fry the fish in
the french fry  oil. That is what the chef said they could do for me. PF
Chang's has several GF  items. I don't know how far these restaurants are from
the Ritz.

Preston's, a wonderful little steakhouse (just north of 5th on 41, as I
recall), was very understanding of my gluten-free need.  It's family-run,
very high-contact service and everything is made in-house so they are quite
good  with knowing the ingredients of every item.  They were happy to customize
 my meal as necessary last month and seemed quite knowledgeable on a
variety of  food allergies/restrictions.  A bit pricey, but a great meal and
top-notch  service.

last time we were there we found Cafe Alessio with a GF menu and the  staff
was so nice. http://www.cafealessionaples.com/

We  also ate at Cafe Luna on 5th Ave. and it was good although the service
wasn't as  attentive as Alessio's. http://www.cafelunanaples.com/

Supposedly Chops  City Grill either has a GF menu or will work with you.
Since that is more  upscale and we have two toddler we haven't made it there
but my non-celiac  parents rave about it and go there pretty often.

Two chains are OUTSTANDING an have GF menus:
Bonefish  Grill--incredible fish
Caraba's--Italian

You won't be disappointed w/Alessios. GF pizza,pasta and more.