From:
Tom Green <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tom Green <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Dec 2005 22:00:15 -0600

Fellow Celiacs,
  I've never emailed about GF products but am compelled to pass along good,
strike that - great news - at least it has been for me.
  I have no affiliation with any GF company but must say that I've found the
very best GF pizza crust ever.  It rivals what I used to enjoy over a dozen
years ago before going GF.  It's much easier prepared than the
manufacturer's name pronounced.  I can (and do) easily enjoy two of these at
a sitting and then twice a week.  They're made by Kinnikinnick and come four
to a package.  Simply add your own toppings, pop them in the oven (350
degrees) for about 14 minutes and enjoy!
  If you love, or even only like (imagine that) pizza, you owe it to
yourself to find them in your neighborhood.  I get them at "The Name is
Natural" here in Ft Walton Beach, NW FL.
  I need also mention that the local Publix in Navarre, FL is adding many GF
products to their shelves and is about to reecive 60 cases of GF beer.
Check out (and shop when you can) Publix for their GF items.
  Happiest of New Years ahead for you and yours,
      Tom
ps, Kinnikinnick has a website at www.Kinnikinnick.com