From:
Cat Sloan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cat Sloan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Feb 2014 14:12:05 -0500

Hi everyone,

I need some help.  I had a series of tests done by an endocrinologist last week.  My test results were published to their web site yesterday (yeah! on a Sunday!) and now the doc is on vacation all week.  His assistant is going to try to get him and find out what some of the results mean, but could take days.

I realize you probably don't have any medical knowledge, but I'm mostly reaching out to those who had these type test results and what it meant for you? I keep reading things on the internet that's making me a little nutty so rather hear real life than guess.

Blood glucose fasting was high at 134.
N-Telopeptide was "moderately high index for bone turnover" at 1058 (I do have very mild osteoporosis and osteopenia).
Thyroglobulin Antibody is 3.9.  Doc's notes state I may have Hashimoto's thyroiditis.

Thanks! I appreciate the input.

Cathy
Kernersville/Greensboro, NC
Gluten Free for 2 months