From:
"Theriault, Kim" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Theriault, Kim
Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2006 16:47:31 -0500

I am looking for a quality multi-vitamin CAPSULE that is gluten, corn, soy, dairy, yeast free.

This generally means that it contains no Vitamin E (which is normally derived from soy) and possibly no Vitamin C that is derived from corn (like some citric acids).

Please note that I have checked with Tyler, Thorne, Country Life, and Whole Foods brands as well as looked at just about everything on the Whole Foods shelves with no luck.

I would be interested in hearing about any vitamins that can be created according to one's own formulations.

I am also looking for a sublingual Vitamin B-12 tablet that does not contain Mannitol (derived from corn), sorbitol, stevia or lo-han products, sugar, artificial flavors or colors (some natural flavors OK) or citric acid. Fructose is OK.

Please reply ONLY if you can offer assistance, but particularly if you have verified information with a manufacturer.

I will summarize any useful replies.

Kim