From:
Albert Vala <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Albert Vala <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2017 16:52:09 -0400

Hello to all people on the list.

I owe you to make clear ones for ever about contamination “gluten free”
products. It is almost 2 months since I had bad reaction after eating
“gluten free” pasta. I am not going name the brand of it, because it would
be unfair. The fact is that most of those; so called gluten free products
are contaminated with gluten. I am too sensitive even in trace of that
stuff. Please do not feel sorry for me. It is blessing for me, because my
body let me know that I was “sinning”; before causes more damage to my
body. After my bad experience with that pasta, I was a “good boy”. All my
meals were prepared home from naturally GF products. Also I grounded all my
flours on my grain mill. All my problems vanished; slowly but surely. I
have no more digestion problems, leg cramps and so on and on. Most of you
suggest that I have another allergies. Not so! I am consuming all dairy
products; include eggs, milk kefir and so on and on. In conclusion; I am
completely recovered. It took more than months.

My message is: If you think that you are gluten free and consuming goodies
from those manufacturers; you are wrong. And I bet whole quarter on it that
you have health problems. Don’t blame your age; I am 84 years old and age
does not make me sick. I have no diabetic, hypertension nor anther health
disorders blamed on age. The trick is: “no sinning”

Best wishes to you all!

Albert-

*******
*******