Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2006 12:14:44 -0600

I'm sure you were so curious your mind could not focus on simple
pleasures of life like turkey and potatoes.  Well, wait no longer.
Our secret is now revealed!

  In early 2007 Madwoman Foods is opening a new retail Bakeshop &
Foodery in S Minneapolis, MN.  I know, for those of you not living in
the land where you can use your front porch as a freezer this time of
year, you think this is no big deal.  HA.... got you fooled.  We will
be expanding our online store too to offer some of our new retail
selections.

Just look at this menu below:

Baked Goods:  bars, cakes, cookies, crepes, cupcakes, quiche, pies,
tea cakes (of course)
Frozen Foods:  entrees (like tv dinners), meatballs (multiple
varieties), Quiche, Crepes, flatbread, Pizza (of course), and we're
going to make gf ice cream.  How about cookies and cream ice cream
that is gluten-free?  We're also going to try to make gluten-free,
casein-free ice cream... that may be a challenge.
Dry Goods:  almond meal (at discounted prices), our own gluten-free
flour mix, stir fry tea oil, WheyLow, books....

We don't make bread ourselves but we're hoping to carry some bread
from Bittersweet, another local gluten-free bakery, and other gf
bakeries around the country as we find really good bread.  Most
bread, of course, is high glycemic which may cause one's blood sugar
to spike.  We try to carry only low glycemic food but may have a few
exceptions.

Everything is Gluten-Free made in a gluten-free facility.
Most is also low-glycemic and there will be a great selection of
gluten-free, casein-free goodies.

We will also have 60 different varieties of tea and lots of low-
glycemic cold drinks.  There will be some seating and free WIFI.

Whew!  I'd better get back to work painting and getting things
ready.  We've still got a lot of work to do but things are coming
together quickly.  The plumbers just created a big hole in the floor
to install a new sink.  One of those holes that looks like it could
trap a lion if the lion was wandering around in the dark.   Hmmmm
looks like I've to do some tiling next week to repair this hole.

We will still be supplying our wholesale customers with our goodies
so you can continue to buy Madwoman Foods products at the stores that
carry our products.

Check our website www.madwomanfoods.com  to order online.  As soon as
I see the end of the tunnel and can pinpoint an opening date for our
Bakeshop and Foodery, I'll post it on our website.  (Hope I don't
meet that wandering lion in that dark tunnel).

Have a wonderful holiday season and eat safely,

Bren
Madwoman Foods

P.S.  No in-store demos this month because we are opening a Bakeshop
& Foodery soon..... Yippee!!