From:
Laurie Topper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 10:29:23 -0400

Hi all - I must tell you first of all that I will be posting a summary of
the responses I've received from my post about celiac, schizophrenia and
autism. ( I'll leave out the Irish comment :) <grin>  However, I have
received well over 120 responses (and am still receiving) and it is taking
me a VERY long time to read and respond - I want to thank everyone who has
responded. I am so thrilled and greatly comforted by the comments, war
stories and support of my fellow list members.

Now, on to my question regarding medications.  My daughter has been in the
hospital for the past 4 1/2 weeks, where they are both managing her gf diet
and attempting to regulate her medications.  I'm wondering about the gf
status of her medications.  I've searched the web and can't find a site to
help me - any suggestions??? Here is a list of her current meds:  Tegretol,
Eskalith ( lithium), Seroquel, Synthroid.

I will post a summary of responses.

Thanks!

Laurie in New York