From:
Jeff Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeff Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 2009 00:42:24 -0400

Jules skimped on nothing in creating her truly all-purpose gluten free
flour.
She put everything you need in it for you: the best blend of the best
flours, Expandex and xanthan gum.
It's not just convenient, it's delicious.

Donna S., from New Jersey had this to say: "My 17 year old loves your
flour. It is the only one we bake with. It tastes just like the normal
stuff! LOL. This is the best flour on the market!"
Karen P., from Missouri writes: "THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!
You flour is amazing! And I am so indebted to you for the fabulous
biscuit recipe! This is the one thing that my son has truly missed
since he was diagnosed with CD a year ago. I made these for him
yesterday, and he ate four of them and was so excited about how
wonderful they were…..I wanted to cry, I was so happy to see him
satisfied."

And Stephanie N., from Florida reported: "My grandmother has already
used your flour to make a cake and brownies and my whole family said
they tasted better that regular flour!"

If you could try a flour that you could use in your all-time favorite
recipes, that would produce great-tasting food just like before you
went gluten free...well, wouldn't you? What would it be worth to find
the only flour you'll ever need?

For $2.95, we'll send you a 3/4 cup sample of Jules Gluten Free All
Purpose Flour and a banana-blueberry muffin recipe that will prove it
to you once and for all. Shipping is just $2 for as many sample
packets as you like...so buy several and really give this special
flour a thorough workout. Follow this link to buy a sample packet
today!   http://www.julesglutenfree.com/?Click=3921

If you've already tried, and are already convinced that Jules Gluten
Free All Purpose Flour is the only flour you need, we'll pay for your
shipping when you buy six 5-pound bags. Don't worry about shelf
life...with Expandex, it keeps unrefrigerated for 15 months. Or buy it
to share with members of your support group! Follow this link and buy
the Case Pack and we'll ship it free:   http://www.julesglutenfree.com/?Click=3922

Take charge of your gluten free diet! Dust off your old favorite
recipes. Stop compromising on taste and stop eating sub-par food. Make
your own! With Jules Gluten Free All Purpose Flour!

To your health!
*******
*******