From:
Kathleen Estes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 03:17:28 EST

Hi Pizza lovers and cooks, I know there are plenty of Pizza lovers as I
received over 40 emails.
Loved all your ideas, suggestions.  Thanks to all that responded. I tried to
respond to all, but if I missed you, Thanks!  I enjoyed and appreciated
all of
help and time.

I wanted to divide the different items.
Below are the different choices of Sauces used.

Enrico’s, Ragu pizza sauce,
Muir Glen Pizza Sauce,
Classica Spicy Red Pepper Sauce,
Paul Newman Diablo Sauce,
Prego spaghetti sauce,
Hunt's canned pizza sauce,
Trader Joe pizza sauce,
Contindina Sauce,
Elena's Napoli Pizza sauce,
Emerils marinara sauce

S&W's canned roma tomatoes with oregano and garlic (pureed in
a blender)

Pizza sauce must more flavorable than regular spag. sauce
if using reg spag. sauce, thicken it with tomato paste.

The key is the sauce... it needs to be thicker than spaghetti sauce a little
bit sweeter, and heavily seasoned with basil and oregano.