From:
"Judy C. Hettena Wright" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 1997 19:38:04 -0500

"Judy,

        Since you are a CPA.  I have a question.
        I haven't ever tried to write off my food before.  Do you know
which forms and         how I am supposed to do this?  Any help is
welcome.
        Thanks
        Tania"

I'm posting this to the list as you all may find it of interest.  When I
joined the Celiac Disease Foundation, they gave me a flyer on taking a tax
deduction for Gluten Free Foods as a medical expense.  I won't speak to
their accuracy as I haven't researched their citations, but it seemed well
thought out.  I think the hard part is determining what is considered the
normal price of wheat flour?

They can be reached at Celiac Disease Foundation, 13251 Venture Blvd.,
Suite 3, Studio City, CA 91604-1838, (818) 990-2354.

They are how I found out about this listserve, so I'm assuming they are a
fairly well known organization to the members of this list.