Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2006 19:26:38 -0500

Passing along this response that I received.

RE: The Quaker Oats Company , REF.# 025602520C

We are concerned for your health and want you to know that grains are
handled and transported in bulk by our suppliers. We understand that
individuals sensitive to gluten cannot digest even trace amounts.
According to information obtained from our ingredient suppliers, gluten is
part
of the ingredients in some of our products. However, it is important we
also let you know that other products may contain trace amounts of
grains that may be grown, harvested or stored with other grains and we
cannot guarantee that any of our products are gluten free.  A list of
gluten-free products is not available for this reason.