From:
Boris Rapport <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 1997 10:55:40 -0500

Judy,

> Three years ago I came across Gefilte Fish made without matzoh meal & have
>been looking for it ever since. Last week I found it at a local supermarket:
> KEDEM brand.

Our local Kosher store only carries the Kadem GF Gefilte fish at Passover
time so I buy a case to hopefully last the year. A warning to all. It is only
the Kadem "Heimishe/Gourmet"  or Blue Label that is GF. They do make a
variety of Gefilte fishes that are not GF.
Come to think of it, maybe this year 2 cases to go with the Blintzes I
learned to make from Bette Hagmans, third book. Good eating all.  Bory