From:
R & S Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
R & S Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 06:46:12 -0800

The Senate has just passed the Specter amendment to add $2.8 billion to budget function 550 (health) in the budget resolution by a vote of 96 to l.  The amendment adds $1.8 billion for NIH, $600 million for CDC, and $400 million for HRSA (for halth professions.)   The Senate is expected to complete action on the budget resolution on Wednesday afternoon.

The Celiac Disease Foundation recommends we contact our local Senators to endorse this bill.