From:
Beth Streeter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Feb 1998 19:14:13 +0000

Hi all,

My sister had a bone marrow transplant a while back for non hogekins
lymphoma that was brought on by her celiac disease.  We just found
out that her cancer is back. In her duadinum (sorry about the
spelling)   It is right at the bottom of her stomach.   They are
going to try a new kind of chemo on her and do another transplant
although it won't be as bad as the first time she went through it she
only weighs 85 lbs and they are trying to bulk her up before they
start all over again. Don't know how much more she can take. Say a
little prayer if you would. I will keep you informed.

Thanks

Beth A. Streeter