From:
"R. Borton" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
R. Borton
Date:
Sat, 28 Apr 2007 08:52:49 -0400

Philadelphia area, Medford NJ and PA suburbs, Mom's Bake at Home Pizza chain
(www.momsbakeathome.com) has GF pizza. Just check a few days in advance to
make sure they have the shells in stock and then walk in and wait for "Mom"
to add fresh GF sauce and toppings. We go to the Medford store but heard
about it through the Devon PA store.

Mom does not have an oven and prepares the tasty (my 9 year-old daughter
says the mushroom cheese with red sauce is the best) pizza in its own pizza
box container with plastic wrap inside. Will double-wrap for freezing.

Mom's in Medford NJ is one block away from the Medford Nutician Center which
stocks GF food, including Celiac Specialties (Michigan bakery,
www.celiacspecialties.com) glazed donuts which melt in her mouth.

*******
*******