From:
Dawn Dutton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dawn Dutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 2003 16:05:16 -0500

Cracker Barrel sent the following reply to my request for a list of gf
menu items.  I’d like to note that in July CB did not provide me with
any GF menu items!

Thank you for taking the time to browse the Cracker Barrel Old Country
Store Web Site. We appreciate receiving your inquiry, and we do
understand your concern.
We are aware that some folks do suffer from gluten intolerance. It is
our understanding that, depending upon the person, there are many
levels, types, and degrees of gluten intolerance. It has been brought to
our attention that different folks can be allergic to different
combinations of gluten-containing products. Because of the degree of
variation, we are unfortunately unable to address the issue completely
at this time.
Please find a list below of some of our menu items that do not contain
Gluten:
Does not contain gluten:
Grilled Chicken Tenderloin
Baked Potato
House Salad, no croutons
Vegetable Soup
Grilled Turkey
Grilled Sugar Cured Ham
Grilled Country Ham

Again, we do appreciate receiving your message. We certainly hope to
have the opportunity to serve you again soon.
Sincerely,

Nicole Shaw
Guest Relations Representative
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc.