From:
Leonard Skinner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Leonard Skinner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2012 10:10:58 -0400

Last week I dined at the following restaurants in downtown N.O. that had GF availability listed on their menus.

Tomas Bistro - 755 Tchoupitoulas St., Tel # 504/527-0942
Has a separate menu for GF items and will try to accommodate if you want something off the main menu.
Ask for the chef if in doubt he will work diligently with you.  Prices are reasonable for N.O.
Have eaten there many times.

The Grand Isle Restaurant just out side of Harrahs Hotel has their main menu set up to indicate what items on it are GF.

Cafe Giovanni at 117 Decatur (just off of Canal) tel # 504/529-2154 does not have GF items listed on their menu
but the wait staff will work with yoou on recommendations and will liaze with the kitchen.  They do have GF rice pasta and risotto.

I ate at all of the above and no gastro problems.  Not affiliated with any of them just a happy customer.