From:
Susan Barclay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 22:16:54 -0600

Dear Bobbi:

I used turmeric powder (also McCormick's) in meatballs.  My husband had a very
bad obvious gluten reaction to it.  There was no doubt in my mind it was the
spice.  I'll never use it again.

My husband, Raymond D.  Herzberg, is from Baltimore.  He used to live at the end
of Deboy Ave.  in Dundalk.  He went to Sparrow's Point HS (graduated in '72).
Lost contact with all old friends over the years.

Email me if by some odd chance you know any people with the last name of
Herzberg or Fluke who have celiac sprue (or any who don't for that matter.)

Sincerely,
Susan Herzberg
Mobile, AL