From:
David Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2006 13:11:15 -0400

The North Texas Gluten Intolerance Groups is pleased to present “Making
Tracks for Celiacs” in Arlington Texas on Saturday May 13.

The event will be held at the beautiful River Legacy Park at the Legacy
Pavilion.  Our Making Tracks for Celiacs will be a family friendly day
full of entertainment for the kids including face painting, a clown and
bounce house fun.  Here are the details of the event:

Saturday May 13th, 2006
River Legacy Park, Arlington Texas
Legacy Pavilion

10:00 a.m. 	Registration and t-shirt pick up
11:00 a.m. 	1 mile walk
11:45 a.m. 	Barbeque lunch
1:00 p.m.	Raffle and silent auction

American Airlines tickets
Our feature item for the silent auction is tow round trip tickets on
American Airlines!  These tickets are good for travel in the lower 48
states, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean!

We have many, many other great items for silent auction and raffle and
LOTS of GF goodies to sample.

For more information, please visit www.northtexasgig.com or contact

To register for the event, please click on this link:
http://www.northtexasgig.com/Files/walk06.pdf