From:
Valerie WELLS <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Valerie WELLS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2007 14:57:18 -0800

Last year, I posted hard to find FACTS on constipation.  This week I received feedback from one individual that I think may be of interest to others, since so many of us celiacs suffer from constipation.  Please search the archives if you want this information.  Valerie in Tacoma
What you shared was a great help to me ... Dr. Lahrs even sent me a copy of his book. ...  Although it is written for women, the information has been helpful. The diet suggestions really helped, but what really helped me the most was changing from MSContin (morphine) to Dilaudid. I had a bowel movement the same day that I changed pain medications. Apparently, morphine is the worst when it comes to constipation and Dilaudid is apparently much less.

*******
*******