From:
"Barfield, Betty" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barfield, Betty
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2006 16:31:00 -0600

There is a health food store on Main street in Frisco, CO which your
friend
will drive through on her way to Breckenridge on Highway 9. The store is
on
the west end of Main street near I-70. I don't know its name, but it's
the
only one in town.

There are many restaurants in Breckenridge, but I don't know of any that
advertise or promote themselves as gluten-free.

I don't know about Breckenridge.  There is a natural foods store in
Frisco and they may have some gf items.  I live in Estes Park and can't
really buy much here.  She should stop at a Vitamin Cottage on her way
out of Denver and she will be able to all sorts of gf items  The Vitamin
Cottage web site will give addresses and a map to get to the stores.