Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2014 18:12:24 -0400

Hi All -
I rec'd great information about bringing my kids to Paris and the Loire Valley (Angers). I am so grateful. Info is below.
Beth

1. You must take them to Helmut
Newcake, 36 rue Bichat, in the 7th, for a classic French pastry --
 totally gluten-free! The owner is Marie Tagliaferro, le Notre trained
pastry chef with celiac disease.

2. http://glutenfreemom.com/travel_gluten_free/paris/#.U5Ex4hippek

3. I ate at an amazing and completely
gluten free restaurant in Paris called noglu. The food was outstanding.

4. There are some great places to
purchase wonderful GF packaged stuff that you cannot get

here in the US. If your kids have
been celiac for a while, they will be SO excited about some

of the stuff you can get!...like
those little nutella cups with cookie dipping sticks...but GLUTEN FREE?

Yes! In the meantime check out Helmut
Newcake. Allison went there numerous times. LOVED IT!

http://www.helmutnewcake.com

You are brave. It is a LOT of work
traveling in Europe with celiac kids! You can do it though.