From:
Kitchen Drudge <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kitchen Drudge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 2004 22:33:56 -0500

My husband was diagnosed Celiac in his mid-30's by endoscopy. We put our now
15 year old daughter on a gluten-free diet around 6 years ago without
testing her so although we are sure she has Celiac Disease, we don't have a
formal diagnosis. The only test we knew about at the time was the endoscopy
and she was such a frail little thing we didn't want to put her through
that. (She also has Asperger's Syndrome).

My 9 year old has been having a lot of stomach aches lately. She does not
get a lot of gluten in her diet, because we don't have much of it at home,
but she does get some. She's been having problems with diarrhea and
constipation. We would like to have her tested and I'd like some advice as
to what options are out there.

Thank you,

Kitchen Drudge
chief cook and bottle washer for 2 Celiacs in metro Atlanta