From:
Olive Kaiser <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Olive Kaiser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2007 11:39:40 -0800

Hi Folks,   I called about Argo corn starch to see it was documented GMO free.  It wasn't,  but they were kind enough to send me their list of GF spices and other products.  Here it is.  Sincerely,
  Olive Kaiser
  Gluten Free Spice List  Spices are inherently gluten free. The items listed are safe for those who avoid gluten in their diet, because they contain only spices or non-gluten products.

  Tone’s/Durkee/Spice Islands
  All Liquid Extracts
  All Liquid Flavorings
  All Food Coloring
  Allspice
  Alum
  Anise Seed
  Apple Pie Spice
  Arrowroot
  Baking Powder
  Baking Soda
  Basil
  Bay Leaves
  Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
  Caraway Seed
  Cardamom
  Celery Flakes
  Celery Seed
  Chicken & Rib Rub
  Chicken Seasoning
  Chili Powder
  Chives
  Cilantro
  Cinnamon
  Cloves
  Coriander
  Cream of Tartar
  Cumin
  Curry Powder
  Dill Seed/Weed
  Fennel
  Garlic Pepper
  Garlic Powder
  Garlic Minced
  Garlic Salt
  Ginger
  Hickory Smoke Salt
  Italian Seasoning
  Jamaican Jerk Seasoning
  Lemon & Herb
  Lemon Garlic Seas.
  Lemon Pepper
  Lime Pepper
  Seasoned Pepper
  Mace
  Marjoram
  Meat Tenderizer
  Mint Leaves
  MSG
  Mustard
  Nutmeg
  Onion, Minced
  Onion Powder
  Onion Salt
  Orange Peel
  Oregano
  Oriental 5-Spice
  Paprika
  Parsley
  Pepper, Black/White – all
  Pepper, Green Bell
  Cayenne Pepper
  Crushed Red Pepper
  Pickling Spice
  Poppy Seed
  Poultry Seasoning
  Pumpkin Pie Spice
  Rosemary
  Rosemary Garlic Seas.
  Sage
  Sesame Seed
  Six Pepper Blend
  Smokey Mesquite Seas.
  Steak Seasoning
  Tarragon
  Thyme
  Turmeric
  Salt Free Garden Seas.
  Salt Free Lemon Pepper
  Salt Free Original All- Purpose Seasoning
  Salt Free Garlic & Herb
  Salt Free Veg. Seasoning
  Crazy Dave’s Lemon Pepper
  Crazy Dave’s Pepper & Spice
  Crazy Dave’s Salt & Spice
  Mr. Pepper
  Pizza Seasoning
  Spaghetti/Pasta Seasoning
  Spicy Spaghetti Seasoning
  Durkee California Style Blends
  Garlic Powder
  Garlic Salt
  Onion Powder
  Onion Salt
  Spice Islands Specialty  Beau Monde
  Chili Powder
  Fines Herbs
  Crystallized Ginger
  Italian Herb Seasoning
  Garlic Pepper Seasoning
  Saffron
  Old Hickory Smoked Salt
  Summer Savory
  Vanilla Bean
  Spice Islands Salt-Free  All are gluten free
  Spice Islands Grilling Gourmet & World Flavors
  All are gluten free
  ACH Food, Inc. Items which are also Gluten Free
  All Karo Syrups
  Golden Griddle, Old Tyme, Beehive, Crown, Lily White and Old Colony
  All Mazola Oils and Sprays
  Argo Corn Starch
  Kingsford, Benson™s and Canada Corn Starch
  All Fleischmann™s Yeasts
  All Henri™s Salad Dressings

Mrs. Olive Kaiser
www.glutensensitivity.net
877-456-7704
877-888-6033 fax

Disclaimer --- I am a volunteer and not a medical expert, but I can
share with you information that I have found helpful.  Please contact
a well informed medical professional for medical advice regarding your situation.
Please verify the gluten free status of products often for your own protection.