From:
Jessie James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 09:35:46 -0700

Thanks to all who replied.  By watching the posts, I had decided this was
the mill for me but had no idea of the best price, or how to be sure I had
found the most convenient supplier.

The response from Carl was very helpful.  It allowed me to find a
distributor in Victoria, less than an hour away.

"Go to http://adg-bosch.com/. There is a link there that will give you the
closest location in BC (actually, for all of North America). I used this
page to find where to buy mine this past summer."

I checked all the others and found that the best price is $229.95 plus $9.00
shipping.  As prices varied up to $299.00 this was a productive search.  It
also produced all sorts of other interesting info. on other appliances,
recipes, food sources.

Several posters told me how long they had had their WM and how much they
enjoy it.

You can also order them from CSA for $250.  Their address
is CSA/USA, PO Box 31700, Omaha, NE  68131-0700
cbh/montana

try this place for a better price - www.homehealthresource.net, I think that
is the address, their e-mail address is
"[log in to unmask]".  I had a quote of $229.95 + 9.00
Shipping.
___________________________

The only place I know of that distributes this mill is:

CSA/USA, Inc.
P.O. Box 31700
Omaha, NE  68131-0700

They are $250 & includes shipping & tax.

I have had my mill since June and like it very much.
___________________________

I bought a Whisper Mill this year and love it.  In fact I just ground some
brown rice and some corn today to make corn bread.  I got my mill from
Home-Health Resource, at
   http://www.homehealthresource.net

Just click on "Grain Mills" when you get there.  I found they had the best
price on the whisper mill, and had it in stock when others didn't.  I was
very pleased with their service.

  Good luck!
_________________________

manufacturer will not let us publish our low price of $239.99
on the Internet.  The retail price is $299.99.  Our price is a savings of
$60.00.

To take advantage of this special low price, direct your Internet
web browser to:

http://www.discountjuicers.com/whispermill.html
_________________________

Whispermill $229.95 +9.00 Shipping at HHR.
_________________________

From: Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sunday, October 03, 1999 6:22 PM

http://www.mindspring.com/~breadforlife/grainmaster.htm