From:
Phyllis Chinn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Phyllis Chinn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jun 2016 15:04:56 -0400

I take Propranolol HCL ER Cap (60 mg) by Actavis el

I just called Caremark to refill the prescriptions and that company has discontinued the product.  Do any of you take Propranolol HC ER cap 60 mg?  If so which parmaceutical company?  This is becoming a nightmare.  I just spent over an hour on the phone with CVS trying to find a substitute,.

I'll summarize.  Thanks

Phyllis Chinn