From:
Lori Pelar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lori Pelar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2011 20:41:07 -0600

Udi's wins!

white bread, the overwhelming majority of you said Udi's was your top
choice! So, based on the huge response I received that Udi's wins hands
down, I went out today (before the major snow storm set into Chicago) and
purchased Udi's for my husband to try. (I also purchased the Cinnamon bagels
since they also came highly recommended.)  He did try Udi's, and he gave it
a thumbs-up! (And Judi, he did think it tasted like sourdough, just as you
said.) So, thank you all very much for your responses. But, there were
others who recommended other brands. Thank you to everyone for your
overwhelming response. Following is a short list of recommendations from
your fellow list-serve Celiacs:

Second place: Rudi's

Third place: Canyon Bakehouse

Fourth place: Kinnikinnick