From:
Doris Lican-Milosevic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 1997 09:08:58 -0700

Hi, everybody!

Recently my 16 month old sun Uros was diagnosed CD. As I surfed the net
I found some interesting sites about the disease and also this userlist.
As you see I checked in (few days ago).

My name is Doris, I'm from Slovenia (Europe). As I see most of the users
on the list are from US, Australia or UK. That's many times inconvenient
for me because we don't have the same food suppliers or tools (for
preparing food: bread machines,...), we have metric system, ... So I
would be very happy to here from somebody from Italy or Austria (the
neighbor countries).

But I'm expecting to find out more about CD and the diet also from the
rest of the World. So everybody can write to me!

And now a question about one bread recipe:
   =====
   1 T. xanthan gum
   =====
What does T. stand for (is Table spoon?)? And what is xanthan gum? I
didn't find the explanation for 'xanthan' in my dictionary. I would be
very grateful if someone would explain to me.

Thanks for the answers.
Have nice summer!

Doris L. Milosevic
e-mail: [log in to unmask]