From:
Jackie/Joe Oliveri <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jackie/Joe Oliveri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jan 2006 16:50:43 -0800

Does anyone have experience with "thyroiditis" ?
  Today the doctor called my daughter to let her know that Masie (age 5, Type 1 Diabetes since 6/20/03, Celiac since 3/5/05) now possibly has thyroiditis..... she has to go back for more blood work in 6-8 weeks.  If it is positive, she will need to take a pill every day, which certainly isn't the end of the world, but along with the Diabetes and Celiac is a challenge.  To look at this child, she is the picture of good health......
  The good news is her A1C was 6.6 after being on the pump for 8 months.  Please let me know any information/situations you have experienced.
  Thank you,
  Jackie
  Nana to Masie