From:
Kelli Schulenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kelli Schulenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Feb 2006 10:09:26 -0700

Hello, listmates!

Well, I've had an overwhelming amount of you write to me about the
Neutrogena GF list.  Thanks to everyone and you're all welcome.  I was
sure glad to see so many GF products from a well-known global company.

So, more good news.  I've been writing to all of the companies that I
use or used to use before going GF, inquiring about their GF products.

The latest is Purpose skincare by Johnson & Johnson.  I'm happy to
report that all of their Purpose products are GF!!!!

Whooo hoo!

When I write to companies, I always say that I have Celiac Disease.
 Perhaps that helps the companies to do a little research (if they
don't know about it) and to respond more quickly.  Some companies
refuse to give me a GF list.  They say to call an 800 number and
someone will assist.  Most of the time I'm at the grocery store,
looking over products is on the weekend, when most offices are closed
and I can't call them.  Having the GF list to print out and take with
me to the store is so much handier.  Maybe if we all start writing to
these companies, they'll eventually post their GF products on their
website.

Again, thanks for all the responses.  We have a great list!

Kelli in WY