From:
"Judy C. Hettena Wright" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Jan 1997 07:06:32 -0500

Elizabeth B. just wrote that you had done an informal survey about liquors
some time ago.  Being a new member, I'd love to see the survey results if
someone kept a summary.  I'm specifically interested in Sambuca &
Frangelica, which I used to enjoy in after dinner coffee, and Triple Sec,
as I never realized there could be a problem with Margaritas!

Also, I'm interested in corresponding with any members that brew their own
gf beer.  I have one recipie that calls for sorghum malt, which I haven't
located a source for yet.

Judy Hettena Wright
Vermont