Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2006 15:43:24 EDT

I appreciate all the responses contained are some of my favorites and yes i
sent my post ant the 65 responses I got to chilis corporate offices. oh and I
have a new term "I got glutened" I love it. (and hate it)

Stay clean Eat Well

Mark

So sorry this happened to you, but speaking of ignorance...
I was told  at a restaurant the other day, "but our croutons are made from
white  bread."  Because, I guess, white bread doesn't have flour in  their
world.
If ignorance is bliss, these people are VERY happy.

I hope that you contact the corporate office to share this  experience
and give the location and name of the staff. That is the only way  chance
will come.

I'm so sorry to hear what happened at Chili's and totally relate.
This  is why I NEVER have soup unless I cook it myself. I won't even soup at
a  friend's or relative's house, let alone a restaurant.
Even if the soup is gf  in a restaurant, I have no trust about them using a
gf ladle and not going  back and forth between soups.

I hope you feel better.

Please let the corporate office know about this. if  they offer a gluten free
menu then they need to maintain gluten free products.  They really need to
know about this and they need to train their staff. I am  very wary of eating
out anymore even with the gluten free menus, because of  stuff like this. I ate
at Chili's recently too and I know I got glutened. I  recently contacted
Wendys after some things I saw being done at my local  store.

What a story!  You should forward your email to the corporate  office.

I could not stand Chili's before so thanks for helping me to continue
avoiding them now that I'm gluten free.

Thank you for this posting. you should send it to the home office of
Chili's!