Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2008 10:27:57 -0500

I received more than 50 emails so far, saying I am experiencing old product
on the shelves.  Someone was even kind enough to email me a picture of the
new box with gluten free clearly marked with a check to the left of the
words.  It appears the new box is a different color as well.  Other people
reported that not only is it gluten free, it is 100 calories per serving and
has no artificial flavors or colors.  One person said she eats it every
morning with a banana and finds it delicious.  Others reported their
children love it.  If you go to www.chex.com <http://www.chex.com/>  you can
get free recipes and read more about the product.  I can't wait; just
another shining example of how much progress we are making in public
awareness to the words gluten free.  I dream of a day when Celiac will be
screened for just as they do for Cholesterol today.  It's coming, Folks!
Thanks again for all the responses, this list is wonderful.  Dorina, near
Galveston, TX