From:
The Gluten Free Kitchen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 20:39:52 -0500

Hello Everyone,

I would like to say Thank You all for the outpour of support we received
after posting requests to come visit and sign our Food Label Petition. This
is a great mailing list with lot of great individuals.

I get a lot of requests for gluten free places to eat at, so at The Gluten
Free Kitchen we are trying something new.  Since it is so hard to find
gluten free food  when out with the family, we decided to turn to our Celiac
Friends across the country and ask where do your eat. It is set up on a
message board system, and we would love to hear where you have had luck
finding gluten free food. You can also list negative experiences. I think
this will be great for individuals traveling who are  not sure who to
contact if that particular city does not have a support group.

We hope to hear from you soon. To get to this Section of the Site click on
this link http://gfkitchen.server101.com/fastfood.htm

Thank you very much for your ongoing support,

Lucy Shriver
The Gluten Free Kitchen
http://gfkitchen.server101.com