From:
"Naomi D. Durrance" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 21:22:47 -0400

Dear List members,

Please forgive me for rattling again the matter of the angel food cake
recipe with lemon pie filling.  The fact is that  I have had a large
number of requests even though it is not my own recipe. In the meantime,
my computer developed a virus, and I lost a lot of material in clearing
it up.  so i have lost the Email addresses of some who wanted the
recipe.

Here it is again for the last time:

Combine with a spatula one GF angel food cake mix (dry) and a can of
Comstock Lemon pudding/pie filling. Spoon into an ungreased pan about 9
X 13. Bake at 350 for 25 minutes. Sprinkle while warm with powdered
sugar. Cut into bars.  Freezes well

Note that the starch in the pie filling is cornstarch.

The ingredient list states also "canola oil"; personally, I had no
trouble with it.

Naomi D. Durrance