From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 2007 00:59:44 EST

Greetings & Joy,

This coming Tuesday evening, January 16, come join a room full of your
celiac friends. Our mission is to better manage our diets.

Big Social Night - First bring yourself. If it works for you, bring an
appetizer dish or dessert dish to share. Drinks will be furnished.

**Please take care and write a label (or in my case bring box) to
specifically identify ingredients and brand.**

Pre-meeting social -- For anyone who would like to join me at Canyon's
Restaurant, I treat myself to supper between 5:00-5:30 (to be done by 6:30 PM).  If
we have more than a few, table sitting will be pot luck. 15740 Redmond Way
(Redmond Center).
_http://www.canyonsrestaurant.com_ (http://www.canyonsrestaurant.com)

Meeting - Where: Group Health Hospital in Redmond at 2700 152nd Ave NE. Go
to conference room D112 on main floor. From main entrance, walk west past the
Pharmacy (left) and Security (right). Look for welcome sign. The conference
room  is at the end of the hallway. (We may nee d to move to a different room so
be  looking for sign.)

Meeting - When: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM

Directions: - Drive Highway 520 to the 148th Ave. N.E. South Exit and stay
in the left lane. At the light turn south/right onto 148th Ave. N.E. (staying
in  the left lane) Take the first east/left onto N.E. 24th St. (Sears store is
on  your right.) At the second light turn north/left onto 152nd Ave. N.E.
Approximately 300 feet ahead, turn right into the Group Health Eastside Campus
and follow the signs to parking. Enter the hospital at the main entrance and
walk west to the elevators and go down one level. Room AA13.

Bulletin Board:
1. January 20, 1-4 PM is Gluten Intolerance Group (GIG)  OPEN HOUSE to show
off new offices. New location is 31214 - 124th Ave SE in  Auburn. From north or
south I-5, take Hwy 18 east to the SE 304th St exit (Green  River Community
College). Turn left and follow 304th to 124th Ave SE. At 124th  Ave SE turn
left. The office is next to (somewhat behind) the fire station.  Extra parking is
on grass. GIG phone is 253-833-6655.

2. March 17, 3-7 PM is Seattle's Gluten-Free Food Festival with G-F Beers.
Event will be at the Odyssey Maritime Museum, Pier 66, Seattle. Event
organizers  need/want helpers to mobilize people, goodies and fun. If you can offer any
 assistance, please contact Nancy or Cynthia at the GIG office: 253-833-6655
or  email: [log in to unmask] (mailto:[log in to unmask])

3. May 19, 9 AM -12 PM Annual Celiac Awareness Greenlake Walk and gluten
free food fair. Earl is enlisting volunteers to do fun stuff.

Want more information on the above Bulletin Board items, go to GIG?s  website
- _www.gluten.net_ (http://www.gluten.net)

T. Earl Ley, Facilitator
425-747-1110

*******