From:
Karin Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karin Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 2004 16:18:11 -0500

The new children's support group, Denver Area Cel-Kids Network, is having a
meeting for parents Thursday, November 11, 7-9 pm, at First Plymouth
Congregational Church, 3501 South Colorado Blvd., Englewood, CO 80113.  The
church is on the SW corner of Hampden and Colorado Boulevard.

We're just getting this group going and have planned bi-monthly meetings
for parents, and quarterly activities for children starting with a House of
Bounce "birthday" party sometime right after the first of the year.  The
Denver Area Cel-Kids Network is sponsored by the Denver Metro Chapter CSA
and CSA/USA, Inc.

Please join us - we need your participation and support to get this
valuable resource established!

Karin Parker
Littleton, CO