From:
jody hoag <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 10:10:21 PDT

Im  writing to everyone to  make a statement.Even tho there are alot of
products out there that are gluten free that these companys make you are
still able to have a gluten reaction or a food allergy no matter what.By
making it yourself and being alot more creative in your kitchen YOU know
what is in your product.You know what you can have and what you cant.Even
tho you can ask the suppliers what is in the ingriedients their maybe be
something that you are highly allergic to and wont find out until you have
already eaten this.Their are lots of alternative flours to baking.What works
for one person may not work for the next but the suppliers all make it one
way whatever works for them.I have found out the hard way that it is more
difficult to cook what you want and takes alot more time but in the long run
I am better off doing without or making it at home.I do try and get the
basic foods and cook them myself.There are only a handful of companys that I
have had no trouble with their products.Email me for my list if you are
interesed,but this has only worked for me and everyone is different and may
have a different experience...
jody