From:
Christine Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Christine Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Aug 2008 10:19:10 -0400

Hi!
I am a college student with Celiac and am studying abroad in Dublin this
fall.  I picked Dublin because after some research, it looks like a very
Celiac-friendly city.  Any tips on eating gluten-free in Dublin would be
very helpful!  Info on good grocery stores/restaurants/markets would be
great.

Also, I am traveling before my semester with some friends to Prague, Vienna,
Zurich, Bern, Florence and Nice.  Any tips in these cities or traveling in
Europe in general (it's my first time out of the US!!) would be very
helpful.  I am especially nervous about my first few days which will be in
Prague.

Thanks so much!!!
Chrissy Andrews