From:
Cece Hilliard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cece Hilliard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2007 08:27:17 -0600

I found 2 1/2 years ago that I had an advanced case of Celiac.  My sister had 2 blood tests done and one was negative and one was borderline.  She is having neurological problems that I think might be connected.   She is going to the gasterologist to see about an endoscopy.  None of our doctors around here are very knowledgeable (big surprise, uh) and I'm afraid he might refuse to do the endoscopy because of the blood test results.  Have any of you had negative blood tests and then found out you did have Celiac?  Also if anyone knows of good material to take to the doctor on neurological symptoms of Celiac I would appreciate the sites.  Thanks for any help you can give.
Cece in Arkansas