From:
Janet Rinehart <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janet Rinehart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 08:35:01 -0600

The customer representative of Tyson sent me the following FDA
informational site regarding additives, specifically flavorings.  Here
is the web site:  <http://www.fsis.usda.gov/OA/FAQ/flavorings.htm>
http://www.fsis.usda.gov/OA/FAQ/flavorings.htm . I thought you might be
interested in seeing this information.

I am investigating fresh and frozen chicken, as requested by some
members of our chapter.  Here is about Tyson.
 TYSON CHICKEN: P.O. Box 2020, Springdale AR 72765; Phone:
800/233-6332.  Customer Relations: Willie Barber.
Tyson is one of a number of companies who list the top 8 allergens on
their products.  This is so helpful for people with food sensitivities.

Janet Rinehart, Chairman

Houston Celiac Support Group

www.houstonceliacs.org <http://www.houstonceliacs.org/>

281-679-7608