From:
Pamela Goodman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2001 13:18:33 -0400

I have a list of some snacks that are gluten free but in terms of Hersheys
it only lists the plain chocolate bars and Mr. Goodbar.  In looking at the
Rolos package and ingredients listed, for example, I am wondering why it is
not considered gluten free.  I spoke with Hersheys and they said they do not
have a complete updated listing of GF products.   (They did specify that the
Vanillin is gluten free)

The Rolos ingredients listed are: Milk Chocolate, Milk, High Fructose Corn
Syrup, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (contains
Palm Kernel and Soybean Oils), Dairy Butter, Salt and Vanillin.

Is this gluten free???

Does anyone have a complete updated listing of snacks and chocolate bars
that are gluten free?

Thanks very much,
Pam