From:
Kirsten Klinghammer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 1996 13:04:59 -0800

> Could you tell me where to get the tortilla maker.

   I have had a couple of people ask me where to get
the electric tortilla maker I mentioned in a post a
couple of days ago, so I thought I would respond to
the list as well.

   My Tortilla Chef electric tortilla maker was given
to me before I moved earlier this fall.  I just finally
unpacked it and used it for the first time a couple of
days ago.  My tortilla maker came from the Chef's Catalog.
It is no longer listed in their catalog, however, so I gave
them a call this morning.  They told me that it is no
longer being made by the manufacturer.  I checked with
another catalog listing it, but they were already out
too.

   I don't know why they aren't being made any more
(assuming the catalog is right).  Mine seems to be of very
good quality, and I plan to use it often.  I guess if
anyone who is interested in one actually finds one, you
may want to buy it as it'll be one of the last few
around.
                    Good luck,

                    Kirsten Klinghammer