Date:
Sat, 29 May 1999 16:04:50 EDT

Hi All,
I recently read about these amazing fat free french fries.  (I haven't tried
them yet but did order some)  The web site is www.fatfreefries.com    Here is
their response:

josprung wrote:

> Hi, are your fries gluten free?  My husband would love to try them but
> he is gluten intolerant.  Thanks

Dear JoAnn,

Thank you for visiting MARVEL's web site and for your interest in 8th
Wonder Fat Free Fries.  I am happy to report that our product is gluten
free.  Fat Free Fries also do not contain artificial additives or
preservatives.  If you do decide to order Fat Free Fries, please let
me know how you like them.  Please feel free to contact me in the future
with any comments or questions.

Sincerely,

Candace Vanice
Manager/Owner