From:
Mike Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 2009 18:36:51 -0400

I got this interesting survey from a student at Colorado State University

Here is the note she sent

I am conducting a survey for a gluten free product. I am conducting this
research as part of my thesis under the guidance of Dr. Martha Stone in the
Food Science and Human Nutrition  department at Colorado State University.
The purpose of this survey is to gain knowledge of likely consumers of
gluten free beer including their: demographics, possible disease state
requiring a gluten free diet, pre-disease diagnosis and current beer
consumption, awareness of gluten free beers currently on the market, and
likelihood of trying a new gluten free beer.

This survey is anonymous and should take less than three minutes to
complete.

http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=ix7onvf1oxf2tzv570007

Or

http://tinyurl.com/cq2c94

-----
Mike Jones <[log in to unmask]> Orlando, FL, USA
One of the Celiac, Cel-Kids, Cel-Pro, Cel-Gps, Celiac-Dietetic  Listowners,
http://www.enabling.org/ia/celiac/
Archive: <http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?LIST=CELIAC>
Information provided in this message is not meant as medical advice.
Consult your medical team for diagnostic and treatment concerns.