From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2013 17:54:10 -0500

Hi there,

We have had a full house this summer.  We are booked solid until August 15, but then we have availability for you.  If you haven't visited Chicken Paradise, the only Bed and Breakfast in the US with a certified GF kitchen, now is the time to make your plans.   About half of our guests have no dietary restrictions but they love our big gourmet breakfasts.  We are very familiar with most dietary restrictions and preferences.   Call and we can discuss your restrictions if you want to know more.

Recently Chicken Paradise was written up in Gluten-Free Living, and in the Spring 2013 issue of  Celebrate Gluten-Free, the national GIG magazine.  If you have either of these magazines, you can read about us there.

We have some new reviews on Trip Advisor.  If you are interested in how our guests rank us you can read the reviews at
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g60956-d1216155-Reviews-Chicken_Paradise_Bed_and_Breakfast-San_Antonio_Texas.html.  Chicken Paradise is ranked 6th out of 46 B&Bs in San Antonio.   We invite you to visit our Facebook page.  The address is below.

When you visit Chicken Paradise you are our only guests because we only have one suite.  The pool is calling and it will be hot here until at least October.  Some of our Canadian guests even swim in December!

We look forward to being your celiac concierge.

Anne and Joe Barfield
Chicken Paradise Bed and Breakfast
606 Jackson Keller Road
San Antonio, Texas 78216