Date:
Sun, 26 Jan 1997 09:41:51 -0500

GREATER METRO WASHINGTON, D.C. CELIAC MEETING

The meeting will be Saturday February 22, 1997, at 2:00PM at the
Silver Spring Library, 8901 Colesville Road, Silver Spring MD
301-565-7689.  One of our members, Theresa Orr, will demonstrate
bread making.  We welcome all celiacs and their families.

Saturday, March 15, 1997, 7:00-10:00 PM, L'Academie de Cuisine

Chef Joel Olson will demonstrate and provide a gluten-free
dinner, appetiser, entree and dessert.  Joel will show us how to
make a gourmet gf dinner and provide us with his recipes so we
can do the same for friends and family.  Then we will dine on
Joel's creations.  Wine is included in the dinner.  Price is
$35.00 per person.  L'Academie de Cuisine is located at 5021
Wilson Lane, Bethesda MD.  Space is very limited and reservations
must be made ahead of time.

Please telephone Caroline Harlow, Wash. Group President at
202/462-8988 or email her at [log in to unmask] for more
information and to reserve a place.